I know that many people have been intrigued by The da vinchi code and thought it would be interesting to show you that Angels and Demons the prequil to this amazing tale is going to coming out in theaters some time soon. I havn't read the da vinchi code but I was deffinately not satisfied with the movie. I have not yet been able to finish it, everytime I try I end up asleep or very bored. I was really excited for this film when it came out because of all the hype on it. Hopefully Angels and Demons proves to live up to its hype. Look at this website for more information if you are interested
http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2008-10-27-angels-demons_N.htm
1 comment:
I had the chance to read The Da Vinci Code. My opinion on the book honestly differs completely from that of the movie. I completely agree with your review on the Da Vinci Code. I thought it to be poorly made and very confusing for the viewer. I honestly didn't enjoy it. The book has so many elements that it was practically impossible for the filmmakers to represent such a plot.
However, I believe the same about Angels and Demons. I read this book before The Da Vinci Code, and I found it to have a lot more action and much less symbolism than the Da Vinci Code did. But nevertheless, this is a book that is extremely hard to represent or bring to the big screen. It's because of this that I don't have high expectations for the movie Angels and Demons, but I guess I'll have to sit and wait patiently.
Post a Comment