The place that discusses top actors, directors, and movies. Place comments and let the imagination of Film run wild.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Coming Soon....
Go to http://comingsoon.net what movie coming soon looks really good to you? What about the movie looks good and how does the commercial help attract you to the movie?
I'm waiting for January 2009 because there are many new movies that are coming out. I forgot the names of the most appealing, but they seems pretty funny. I love funny movies.
The movie Zack and Miri Make a Porno is comming out soon and I cant wait to see it. I like seeing funny, stupid movies, they just attract me, i dont know why. The commercial attracted me to this movie because Seth Rogen is in it and I think he is soooo funny, and cute, in a weird funny way.
I'm also waiting for 2009's summer to see the next movie of the fast and the furious. From what I've heard is going to be amazing. Hopefully it wont get delayed. Also next Friday for he next 007 movie, and then the week after Transporter 3 !!!
I am dying to see to "Role Models." I really want to see a humorous movie. I think everyone needs a good laugh :D . The commercial is very engaging to the audience because it is reflected by children.
I am 17 years old and I am currently attending high school. Ever since I was a small child I have had this passion for movies that has continued on to this day. I wish I could watch all the movies in the world, thing is some just aren't worth watching. I am actually planning to get into the film industry someway or another whether it be a writer, actor, directer, special effects, just about anything.
4 comments:
I'm waiting for January 2009 because there are many new movies that are coming out. I forgot the names of the most appealing, but they seems pretty funny. I love funny movies.
The movie Zack and Miri Make a Porno is comming out soon and I cant wait to see it. I like seeing funny, stupid movies, they just attract me, i dont know why. The commercial attracted me to this movie because Seth Rogen is in it and I think he is soooo funny, and cute, in a weird funny way.
I'm also waiting for 2009's summer to see the next movie of the fast and the furious. From what I've heard is going to be amazing. Hopefully it wont get delayed. Also next Friday for he next 007 movie, and then the week after Transporter 3 !!!
I am dying to see to "Role Models." I really want to see a humorous movie. I think everyone needs a good laugh :D . The commercial is very engaging to the audience because it is reflected by children.
Post a Comment