Last weekend I saw the movie August Rush and I was left completely in awe. The movie was a phenomenal mix of love and music which
collaborated beautifully to create a masterpiece film. Beautifully composed and directed scenes of a young boy
separated from his mother, bring the viewer into a world where music is a strong force that can impact the heart. In his journey,following the music of the city, to be reunited with his mother he encounters many different types of music styles and in the end the musical prodigy creates an amazing
symphony which
in turn reunites him with his mother. I highly suggest this movie to be on your view list because it will capture you emotionally and change the world you knew into a world where your wildest dreams can come true when
pursued. If you have watched it already I must ask what do you think about it?
1 comment:
The first time I watched this movie was in my chorus class. My teacher was continuously talking about it for a while and he convinced us to watch it. At first I thought "ok I'll watch it, its just another movie". August Rush was phenomonal and well done. The entire plot of the story drew me in and my eyes were glued to the tv. I was even late to my 4th period class because I wanted to finish it. If you haven't watched August Rush, I highly recommend it.
Post a Comment